Friday, March 2, 2012

Diet Day 12 (I think)

  So it's Friday in the second week of my diet and I have not cheated although I was VERY tempted when I went out for Mexican (oh chips and salsa, my old nemesis).  I also haven't rewarded myself yet and I desperately want to go shopping because I need some smaller clothes ;) This week was exhausting between school (tests), work, working out, and trying to eat right so I think that I deserve a little somethin somethin. 
  I'm supposed to be documenting how I feel so I must say I feel pretty good MOST of the time.  Sometimes I do let myself get caught for long periods of time without food and then I feel miserable.  Also, while I do stay fuller longer, when I do get hungry it's a fierce hunger that can make me pretty miserable.
  That's my schpeel for today, I realize that it's short but it's my blog so it's all good, happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment