Friday, February 24, 2012

Diet Day Four

I am extraordinarily proud to say that I have not had any grains whatsoever this week and I'm feeling pretty good.  Honestly the hardest part is remembering to eat/finding something to eat when I'm not at home.  When I don't eat I get terrible headaches and can't focus which makes school a challenge but I am slowly remembering to bring food with me.  I have already noticed changes in my body, my stomach has sucked in a little bit and my whole body is beginning to get leaner and stronger (also due to the awesome Total Thigh Trainer machine that I've been using.  Honestly I will probably keep this diet after the 6 weeks is up.  I definitely won't be as strict with it, but I will make eating grains a treat instead of them being part of my regular diet.  Tomorrow is Friday which means I get to splurge on something, I'm supposed to buy a dress, but I may postpone that being as I'm planning on dropping at least 1 dress size ;)  Happy Almost Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment