Sunday, February 9, 2014

Things to Save For

I need to prioritize the things I wish to do in the near future.  There are some things I would like to have, and some things I would like to do.  These things cost money.  I don't have a lot of money at the moment, but I do have three jobs so money will follow.

Things to Have:
  1. New bit and reins
  2. New cowboy boots
  3. Catching Fire (the film)
  4. Heartrate moniter
  5. Gym membership
  6. Compound Bow
  7. New laptop
  8. Maybe an ipad or Kindle Fire
  9. Car
  10. Appartment
  11. Dog

Things to Do: 
  1. Riding lessons
  2. Trip to Colorado
  3. Trip to California
  4. Learn to start young horses
That's all I can think of at the moment, I'm sure this list will get longer and more elaborate as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment