Saturday, February 4, 2012

6 Degrees of Separation

I am a walking version of IMDb so I am the queen of this game.  I thought it might be fun to try to connect all of my favorite shows (there are a lot of them....kinda embarrassing but oh well).  My favorite shows include (in no particularly particular order):

The Vampire Diaries
ER
Heroes
Alias
Gilmore Girls
Wizards of Waverly Place (don't knock it till you watch it)
Doctor Who
Bones
Las Vegas
Grey's Anatomy
Glee
Lost
Supernatural
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Nikita

Game on:

We will make the movie "Monte Carlo" our starting point (so degrees from this movie).  "Monte Carlo" starred Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place), Katie Cassidy (Supernatural), Cory Monteith (Glee), Brett Cullen (Lost), and Catherine Tate (Doctor Who).  Wow, 5/15 shows in one degree.  Leighton Meester (Monte Carlo) also starred in the movie "The Roommate" with Nina Dobrev (The Vampire Diaries) - 2 degrees.  From "The Vampire Diaries" we get David Anders (Alias, Heroes) - 3 degrees - Paul Wesley who starred in "Killer Movie" with Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory) and  Melinda Clarke (Nikita) - 4 degrees.  Melinda Clark stars in Nikita alongside Lyndsy Fonseca (How I Met Your Mother) and Shane West (ER) - 5 degrees.  Selena Gomez (Wizards, Monte Carlo) starred in the movie "Ramona and Beezus" with Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas) and Sandra Oh (Grey's Anatomy) - 1 degree.  Katie Cassidy (Monte Carlo) starred in Supernatural with Jared Padalecki (Gilmore Girls) - 2 degrees.  Finally, Brett Cullen (Monte Carlo) starred in "Lost" with Tamara Taylor (Bones) - 2 degrees.  That is all of my favorite shows in less than 6 degrees of separation.  As soon as I figure out how to make a pretty table thing to show exactly how I did that I will but for now this ugly paragraph type deal will have to do. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment