Monday, February 20, 2012

Diet Day One

I pretty much randomly decided that I should start my diet today...I've already cheated....I put soy mil in my morning cup of coffee...oh well.  I will do better tomorrow.  Today I have refrained from any and all grains though so I am proud of myself for that :)

Breakfast:
1 scrambled egg
1/4 cup of each green, yellow, and red pepper
1 link of apple chicken sausage
8 oz. of V8 Fusion

Lunch (so far):
3 GF meatballs made with veggies instead of any sort of starch to hold them together
1/2 cup of canteloupe
1/2 cup of zucchini in spaghetti sauce (pretty darn tasty)

Dinner (will be):
Chicken fajitas (serves 4):
  - Lot's of chicken
  - 1 whole pepper of each color
  - Finely chopped mushrooms
  - 1 cup of salsa
  - 1  avacado
Some sort of fruit/veggie

Snack:
Gorp:
  - Almonds
  - Sunflower seeds
  - Craisins
  - Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips

Please pray for my determination in keeping this diet for 6 weeks!

So I'm also supposed to document how I feel and what exercise I do.  Today I have not yet exercised and I plan on using our new Triple T machine to get some sexy thighs ;) and/or doing Bob Harper yoga.

I mostly feel hungry and crabby, I'm still trying to figure out what I can munch on and I'm fairly lazy about it so I have a tendency to not eat rather than fixing something healthy/diet-approved to eat.  I know it will take at least 2 weeks before I start feeling better so I have decided I might allow myself to buy a song off Amazon every day to try to stay motivated (plus then I have more new music for running).

Just got done doing my "steps" on the Triple T machine of awesomeness, feeling fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment