Friday, May 11, 2012

Aaaannnndddd CHECK!

Bucket list things I've done so far:
  1. Learned the Official Fake I.D. Line Dance
  2. Went line dancing (however, I'm not awesome yet)
  3. Tried Hot Yoga (and loved it!)
  4. Trotted bareback (not quite galloping but getting there....and I fell off)
  5. Conquered my fear of singing a solo (tonight)!!!!
I am proud to say that I am definitely on my way to conquering some major fears, I LOVED singing tonight (in spite of my incessant shaking and nervousness), I love hot yoga and do not feel the slightest bit judged about my less than perfect body, and I am excited to ride more and obtain a better connection with my horse by riding bareback (I already fell off so there's really nothing more to be afraid of).

Exciting! :) I'll try to post a video of my solo and kick-@$$ duet with and awesome friend soon! G'night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment