Monday, May 7, 2012

You should probably....

I'm gonna start a series about stuff you should probably......
and then I'll fill in the ...... with a subject for instance:


"Things you should probably do while driving"
  1. Turn your headlights on when it's snowing (car is white, snow is white, ground is covered with snow, clouds are white, sky is white, NO I cannot see you snow ninja!)
  2. Signal before hitting your breaks to turn
  3. Signal before you turn
  4. Stop at STOP signs (little traffic lesson, "stop" means cease all motion, then go, "yield" means go ahead if no ones coming, they are NOT the same!)
  5. Not tailgate me, I'll probably stop on my breaks or just let off the gas and we can see how far my car coasts before it stops...fun stuff
  6. Not use your phone (unless at a stoplight), I guarantee you people know you're doing it and their calling you names
  7. Pay attention, green means go
  8. Don't cut people off and then go under the speed limit, there's a name for that move, rhymes with pick
  9. Go the speed limit, or maybe a little bit over, just not under
  10. Don't run red lights
  11. Slow down when the light turns yellow if there's someone trying to turn left in the intersection
  12. Chill dude
  13. Pump the tunes
  14. Not do your make-up (sharp pencil in your eye will traveling at 40mph just seems stupid)
  15. Wear shoes
  16. Wave at random strangers (especially if they're driving the same car as you)
  17. Yield to the right of way
  18. Not get pulled over
  19. Get caught dancing
  20. Fill in the blank

No comments:

Post a Comment