Thursday, June 14, 2012

Going through old emails leads to procrastination

Learning Your ABC'S
[A] - AVAILABLE: no
[B] - BIRTHDAY: 3/14
[C] - CONFUSED ABOUT: what to do
[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: water...ok it was mostly ice
[E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: sophie, mcmanda, allyson = my person[s]
[F] - FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP/BAND: Sara Bareilles and Kelly Clarkson (totally not afraid to admit it either, growing up does this to you) they get me....or I get them?
[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Worms eating bears is gross
[H] - HOMETOWN: I've lived the majority of my life in Robins but it's practically Crapids so I really can't choose
[I] - INSTRUMENT: Voice then piano
[J] - JUICE: COFFEE = the juice of life
[K] - KILLED SOMEONE: nope
[L] - LIKE SOMEONE: Yes, lots of people
[M] - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate, shaken not stirred
[N] - NUMBER OF PETS: Currently - 1 and Biebs In my life - 7
[O] - ONE WISH: that eating chocolate would make you look like a Victoria's Secret model
[P] - PERSON WHO YOU TALKED TO LAST ON THE PHONE: McManda
[Q] - QUIET OR LOUD: LOUD!
[R] - REASONS TO SMILE: I get to go ride as soon as the car returns
[S] - SICK: to my stomach but not actually ill
[T] - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8:37AM
[U] - UNDERWEAR: yes
[V] - VIOLENT: very
[W] - WORST HABIT: Procrastination
[X] - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Dentist and multiple abdominal series
[Y] - YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL: Horses and birds
[Z]- ZODIAC SIGN: don't care
Current song that I'm listening to at this very exact moment in time:

No comments:

Post a Comment