Sunday, June 24, 2012

So True

[as she's watching the ending of the romantic movie]
Jamie: God, I wish my life was a movie sometimes. You know, I'd never have to worry about my hair, or having to go to the bathroom. And then when I'm at my lowest point, some guy would chase me down the street, pour his heart out and we'd kiss. Happily ever after.Friends with Benefits Movie Quotes
[referring to the couple in the romantic movie, riding in a carriage at the end of the movie]
Jamie: I mean, a horse and carriage! Come on! That is...awesome!


Life would be so much easier if it was a romantic comedy, obviously there would be an angsty part in the middle but then your true love would track you down and pour out their heart to you.  I think I do believe in true love, that God's got a person out there for everyone and that when you meet that person you'll know.

Also I really LOVE this movie, I don't at all condone the actual friends with benefits thing but I find the movie hilarious and it makes me laugh out loud (literally lol) so I enjoy watching it (although I sometimes fast-forward some of the awkward parts because they're awkward).

Anywho bucket list, am I right.  (There's no question mark because it's not actually a question.)  




No comments:

Post a Comment