Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something Else from the Deep Dark Pits of My Hotmail Inbox


A) Did not know there was a music video for this song (I am ashamed) 2) I LOVE this music video and cuatro) this didn't come out of the deep dark pits of my hotmail inbox
1. FIRST NAME? Sarah


2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  My middle name is a family name




3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Today at lunch, John sang and acted out "Pants on the Ground". . . . it made me cry



4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's grown on me over the years

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I much prefer dinner meat, but if I must choose I choose turkey, I don't like ham. . . . unless it's dinner ham and by dinner ham I mean Easter ham

6. KIDS? Waitforit

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU? Most likely

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah, this blog

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? uhh...nope, NEVER.  I mean why would someone use SARCASM?!

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if Ryan Gosling does it with me.  Just kidding, if the opportunity arose I would probably take it (but I would need someone to do it with me), I hate regret and missed opportunities offer the biggest opportunities for regret.  I would definitely do it if Ryan Gosling just up an offered to go with me...... ;)

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? GF Cinnamon Chex

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?  Hardly ever

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically--I can sling fifty pound bags of horse feed, but can only do about 3 consecutive push-ups, mentally--more tough/hardened than strong but I do cry at the drop of a hat so all around, no not a strong person

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Aw man I can only pick one!?  In that case chocolatecoffeepeanutbuttercaramelraspberrymintchocolatechipcookiedoughdarkchocolatecharry....almost anything, I'm really not picky

16. SHOE SIZE? depends on the brand, anywhere from a 6.5-8

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination, and my thighs

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  My college friends, and my bird

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? being as this isn't actually an email, no one better send this to me or that's just creepy

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts, no shoes

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? parmesan cheese....I am ashamed

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Sun Will Rise by Kelly Clarkson

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Denim

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh Ground Coffee, the dusty barn smell of horses and hay

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED to? Allyson

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE
ATTRACTED TO?  Eyes, Smile, after I get to know them sense of humor, sharp wit, chemistry

29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE? Water and Coffee (preferably something with espresso just not at night)

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Anything Equestrian (try calling it not a sport, see what happens)

31. COLOR? AS IN FAVORITE? The colors of spring

32. HAT SIZE?  head size

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

34. A FAVORITE FOOD?  Pizza.....or chinese food.........or thai food

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? A scary movie with a happy ending

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Snow White and the Huntsman!!!!

37. COLOR OF SHIRT YOU ARE WEARING? it is rather boringly white

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, the only good thing about winter is skiing

39. HUGS or KISSES? Both 

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Just about anything, especially if it is chocolate

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone who reads this

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone who doesn't read this

43. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? "Shatter Me" by Tahereh Mafi

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a unicorn because they're both imaginary

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Dance Moms, it's sorta definitely my guilty pleasure show

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music, birds, galloping hooves, Ryan Gosling asking me to go bungee jumping

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? definitely the Beatles.  They rock.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Barcelona, Spain

49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a halfway decent singer, I'm a terrific actress, and a fantastic liar, but my ability to open the doors at Target using nothing but the power of my brain takes the cake

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Narnia, 1982 except neither of those are correct, like I'm going to post that on the internet, please


51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Technically Kat did about 6 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment