Friday, November 22, 2013

Shenanigans

Sorry I really fail at keeping up-to-date.

Things that require full blog posts:

  1. The Harry Potter Experience
  2. CATCHING FIRE!
  3. Traveling Fiascos
  4. Things I've Learned About Myself
That's all the important stuff of late.....I think.  These are things I can work on whilst traveling to Cork, Ireland today.  I should arrive in approximately 11 hours.  Once at the B&B I'm pretty sure I'm going to collapse onto the bed and sleep until tomorrow.  I've had about 3 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours (oh how I wish Waitrose was open).  Today will be an adventure and I will most certainly be a different person on the flipside so woohoo for that.

This is not the reason I'm writing to you this morning.  I'm writing because I've had some random thoughts I would like to share:
  1. Nutella in oatmeal = good life choice
  2. Katniss is selfish which is what makes her a real person - I understand Katniss, you'll probably get a full-on blog about this one
  3. I should not be allowed to make oatmeal without sleep
  4. Phones are dumb
  5. Everything happens for a reason - sometimes you don't like the reasons
  6. These thoughts aren't profound
  7. I forgot the truly profound thoughts
  8. Sorry I wrote you this list
  9. Have a song: 

No comments:

Post a Comment