Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

It's Thanksgiving in the States so I feel compelled to count (an abbreviated list of) my blessings:

  1. My amazing God who loves and cares for me personally
  2. My wonderful FAMILY including all my friends who I love and am loved by in return
  3. All of the fabulous opportunities I've been given in life: horses, university, study abroad, internships, and the list goes on
  4. My country - although I may not always appreciate the politics, I am incredibly thankful for my freedom and the men and women who have served to maintain it
  5. Chocolate...and Bailey's 
  6. The growth I've gone through in the past year, mental and spiritual
  7. The blessed life I've lived (thanks again to my family and friends)
  8. The gift of music - without it I surely would have gone mad by now
  9. The adventure to come.  The choices I have to make may terrify me, but I have a future, and I am blessed to have those choices.
  10. The new friends I've gained in the past 2 and 1/2 months, it seems like I've known you forever, know that you all have been a part of changing my life.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this :) I'm thankful for you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! What a pleasure and privilege to watch you grow up into an adventurous, loving, thoughtful, reflective, educated young woman I am so proud of and love so much. God bless you! xo

    ReplyDelete