Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Biggest Dilemmas of the Day

To describe how completely boring my life is, here are questions that plague me on a typical day:
  1. Should I get out of bed, or just lay here for a little while? - bed is warm, room is freezing
  2. What should I wear? - can take over an hour, the cold doesn't help
  3. What should I eat today? - I'm surprised the fridge door hasn't worn off
  4. Do I feel like putting any effort into my appearance today?
  5. Do I want coffee? - it either costs money or effort, do I have enough of those?
  6. Skinny jeans or regular jeans - skinny jeans are the only clothing item that can make you feel skinny and fat at the exact same time
  7. Should I take my computer to school with me today? - it's a lot of work to pack up
  8. Should I take a snack or eat at school?
  9. Money or effort?
  10. Hair up or down?
  11. Get up early and work out, or work out after school? - working out is not an option so at least I don't have to worry about that
  12. Am I forgetting anything? - probably
  13. Am I ok with that? - I suppose
There is no excitement in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment