Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Christmas Wish List (for family/friends who want to know)

Christmas is less than 3 weeks away (crazy!), so I figured I'd get my wish list in writing.
  1. Monetary donations for my 5 month scholastic excursion in the UK
  2. Some wardrobe upgrades for the UK
    • Boots 
      • Knee high, dress boots, brown
      • Ankle high, lace up, grey/brown/tan
    • Sweaters (all types)
    • Nice tops 
      • Things that are cozy for winter in England
      • Things that are cool for summer in Scotland
    • Pieces I can layer
    • Trousers/nice pants (can be skinny style)
    • Leggings
    • Button-down flannel shirt(s)
    • Ballet Flats
  3. Tazo Chai Tea Latte Concentrate
  4. Gift cards are always appreciated
  5. Heart Rate Monitor for running (I need a more accurate method for counting calories burned)
  6. Good books
  7. Good Music
    • Band of Horses
    • Alabama Shakes
    • Florence and the Machine
    • Anything you think I might like
That's a great deal more than I actually expect to receive so you have options and I still be surprised!



No comments:

Post a Comment