Saturday, December 8, 2012

This Friday is no longer magnificent. . . . . .

Today was a pretty good day for this stressful week.  I got up, fed my horse, went to school, worked out, came home, relaxed a bit, then took my brother to pick up a friend.  On the way to pick up said friend, I managed to hit a curb and blow a tire on my car, a car I had just put gas in. . . . . .holy shirt it's the curse (sorry, my mind just blew).

Every time I fill a car with gas it breaks; I'm cursed, I'll never be able to fill another car.  My first car crapped out for it's final time as I was driving back to school from a gas station after filling it.  The check engine light came on in our other family car right after I filled it.  I literally filled this car at 2:30pm today and thought to myself (jokingly) "that was expensive, it better not break" and it just did.  God does have a sense of humor, haha, very funny, I see what you did there.  I'm gonna go have a mental breakdown now.  fml - feeling majorly low.

Seriously though, this week was exhausting with final papers, pre-final exams, and projects to do.  So I'm already feeling worthless, then I go and wreck a car (tire), I suck so much at life that I can't even drive properly.  I really just want to crawl into a deep dark hole and cry.  You cannot possibly fathom how angry I am with myself at this particular moment in time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment