Monday, September 23, 2013

Let's Talk Trips

In case some of you are just joining us, I'm in England which is about a stone's throw away from anywhere I could possibly want to go in the world (except New Zealand).  This being said I am planning on traveling as much as I can while I'm here.  That being said I plan on making sure I enjoy my travels as much as I possibly can so I have done some planning and some calculating.  

Upon arrival to the UK we were given a pamphlet of tours we could purchase that leave from Canterbury.  Tours included places like Scotland, Amsterdam/Bruges, Paris, Wales, etc.  Now, I'm not made of money so I had to choose a few:
  1. Scotland - Edinburgh and the Highlands (Inverness/Loch Ness), 3 Days
  2. Wales - Northern tour, Snowdonia Mountains, 2 Days
  3. Paris - All the sights, 3 Days
I am also planning on traveling to Ireland at least once, most likely twice, and hoping to do a horse trek while I'm there.  Not this coming weekend, but the following weekend, I will be going on a trip across northern Wales, and the week after that I'm off to Brussels, Belgium to visit family.  I am so incredibly EXCITED to start my travels :)


No comments:

Post a Comment