Monday, December 9, 2013

Things I would rather be doing...

PROCRASTINATING!!!  Just kidding, this is what us savvy kids call a "study break."  I'm taking a break from writing by writing about something else, I'm a smart cookie.  Without further ado, here is a list of things I would rather do than continue to write papers/study for finals:

  1. Write about something that actually interests me
  2. Watch a foreign film without subtitles
  3. Suffer a 2 hour train ride in a coach full of naughty children
  4. Listen to Rebecca Black
  5. Eat gluten
  6. Watch all of the Harry Potter films consecutively
  7. Have a deep conversation about the concept of weakness
  8. Cry about everything and nothing
  9. Walk to Whitstable in the dark
  10. Eat a kilo of rice
  11. Clean my room
  12. Pack my bags
  13. Go for a really long run
  14. Discover a quiet place in the woods
  15. Buy a new pair of boots and spend hours trying to figure out how to get them home
  16. Eat a whole tube of Cookie Dough
  17. Bake a cookie cake, watch others eat it
  18. Read all of the Canterbury Tales (as long as I don't have to write about them)
  19. Field incoming calls at a desk job for 8 hours
  20. Drive home in rush-hour traffic
  21. Bailey's Hot Chocolate
  22. Have a conversation with one of the "Real Housewives of Vancouver" (who have destroyed my faith in humanity)
  23. Watch The Hunger Games....again
  24. Have a dance party
  25. Get Hurricane Drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment