Thursday, December 19, 2013

What Is Christmas?

Love is Christmas - "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

God loves us, and Christmas is our happy reminder of the greatest gift.  The Greatest Gift God gives us is His love.  Therefore, the greatest gift we can give is Love, His Love.  Let's remember that this Christmas.  It's so easy to get caught up in traditions, gifts, and consumerism, but none of it matters.  Life is fleeting, this life will pass away, we shouldn't get so wrapped up in it that we forget what really matters.  

This Christmas I'm going to focus on the great time I get to spend with my family.  Having been separated from them for 3 months (whilst having the time of my life), I've realised just how important that time is.  I challenge you not to focus on gifts and traditions, but instead focus on the gift that is time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment