Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blessings


I'm going to take time today to count my blessings:

  1. I have an AWESOME God
  2. I have a WONDERFUL family
  3. I have AMAZING friends (both new and old)
  4. I am in ENGLAND!
  5. I get to travel and see amazing things
  6. British Cox Apples are DELICIOUS
  7. The sunshine after a typical English rain is the most beautiful sunshine you will see
  8. I am building some great friendships
  9. I'm alive
  10. I'm free
  11. I get to bake things
  12. Bailey's :)
  13. Chocolate (especially the drinking kind)
  14. Meaningful talks with friends
  15. I'm growing in so many areas of my life
  16. I'm meeting new people
  17. Baking cookies!
  18. Music
  19. Free time for reading
  20. Every moment in life is an opportunity
Just a few of the MANY blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment