Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Paris Packing List

This is my packing list for my 3-day excursion to Paris.  I am trying to maximize on packing space and minimize expenditures as much as possible.  I will be wearing the same pair of jeans the entire trip (if you find this gross, feel free to judge me you judgemental judger, and congrats on being so priveleged that you never have to re-wear clothing), and taking as few clothes as possible.  I have to take food due to my food allergies (just so I know I will have food available), but am planning on also buying some meals while I'm there as part of the experience.  I will also be taking some water (space permitting) so I don't have to buy it right away.

Without further ado:

Packing List:
  1. Identity Pack
    1. Passport (in pouch)
    2. Letter (in pouch)
    3. Itinerary
    4. Insurance
  1. Clothes (wear jeans)
    1. Green Shirt
    2. Grey Shirt
    3. White Shirt and Grey Vest
    4. Camis
    5. Coat (wear)
  1. Underwear 
  1. Sweats
    1. Yoga Pants
    2. T-shirt/tank
    3. Shower Shoes
  1. Nice Outfit for night out
    1. New Tunic
    2. Leggings
    3. Silver Shoes (anklet socks)
    4. Bengals and Necklaces
  1. Food
    1. 4 Sandwiches
    2. 2 Poptarts
    3. Bag of apples (5)
    4. Bag of veggie crisps
    5. Bag of popcorn
    6. Larabars
    7. Nuts/Seeds
  1. Drink
    1. 2 Bottles of water?
  1. Purse
    1. Wallet included
    2. Euros
  1. Make-up Bag
  2. Entertainment
    1. Phone
    2. Headphones
    3. Catching Fire
    4. Power converters and phone charger

  1. Shopping Bags
  2. LOCK YOUR LUGGAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment