Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Magically Random Ramblings from My Confused Brain

So I can't sleep, not because I'm not tired, but because for some reason or another a nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach is telling me not to go to bed.  I both want to be asleep and refuse to try to get there.  I've been in the strangest stressed out mood today...a thresh-hold (threshold? how on earth do you spell that?), something's coming, something big, but I don't know what.  I have a whole shload of nervous energy that I need to run off but can't because it's 1:30am here and it's not safe.  Perhaps Ryan Gosling will actually return my tweet, that would be great...my life would be made.

The strange thing is, if I laid down in bed right now I would fall asleep, but I refuse to get into bed.  I just sit here at my desk feeling the need to write down the feelings I'm feeling but can't understand.  I need to talk but find myself unable when the opportunity presents itself.  What I really need to do is brush my hair elsewise I'll be looking like the bushy-haired version of Hermione Granger in the morning.  See I bathed and then just left it and now it's drying in a bit of a rat's nest.

Now when I said random ramblings I didn't realise (neither did you I'll reckon) that it would be this literal.  These paragraphs have no flow, they're finger turds: my fingers type things then I just leave em there.

I kind of want to cry, just let loose and have a full-on Dane Cook moment, perhaps then I would feel better...probably not as I have no idea why I'm in this weird funk.  I feel like this funk needs a name...and a song, every profound moment in time needs a song.  Let's give it this song:



I think there may have been a purpose to this post originally but I have no idea what it was now, I'm so exhausted.  Interesting factoid of the day: England is the only country where you will see more children on leashes than dogs (the oid mean's "like;" as this is not necessarily an actual fact it is fact-like or resembling a fact and I made it all fancy-like with the oid part which I think may be latin...true story).

I'm gonna just go to bed now as this post is getting worse by the second.  Quit before I get so far behind that the leaders of the race run me over (quit when you're ahead implies some sort of race I think).  

No comments:

Post a Comment