Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 18 Continued

Today isn't very exciting.  It's gray and rainy outside (proper English weather) and I have class, well, had class.  My day so far:

  • Get up
  • Go to class
  • Be overwhelmingly how and felt sick for 2 hours
  • Go to the grocery store for 3 items and a lamp (now my room feels like home)
  • Get frustrated by the cash machine
  • Come back to the flat
  • Have some lunch
  • Sit down to write this
Super exciting stuff I know.  Later I have our weekly study abroad meeting then nothing (possibly baking if I can find a good recipe that doesn't require eggs - I'm out).  After nothing I'm going to a meeting for ROCK CLIMBING, then skyping my family at 10pm my time.

Later that day....

So after our weekly meeting today (which literally took 5 minutes) I walked to the Union Coffeehouse bought a large tea, sat and read for a bit.  Twas nice not to be sitting alone in my flat doing nothing (or worse, eating).  After that wee break from reality I walked back to the flat, looked up some recipes, realized I still needed eggs, then walked to town to the Clarks store because I really need some boots that are going to hold up for walking as mine have decided to die.  After having the very kind lady who works there bring out about half the storeroom I finally bought one of the most comfortable pairs of adorable boots I have ever owned.  I then went to Poundland and bought eggs (I'm going to bake pumpkin bars later).  I then walked back to the flat, waterproofed my boots, took some photos of my life, and am now writing this post.  At 6:15pm (it is now 5pm so if you feel the need to drink, it's 5 o'clock here) I have a meeting about the rock climbing society which I am psyched for, then skyping with my parents at 10pm.  Fun fun for me, here are some pictures (they're also on FB):


Here's a song with Russian in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment