Saturday, April 14, 2012

I just fell in love....

...with this song!!!  I must own it!!!!  aaaannnnnddd I just bought it off Amazon.



Why do I love it so much you ask silently in your brain?  Excellent question, it's not particularly deep or original and it's kind of repetitive but it's FUN!  The music video just rained down some truth on my sad little life.  When I get all sad and melancholy like this I miss out on fun.  Yes something super sad just happened and then there's that other stuff that I'm letting drag me down and I shouldn't, I just shouldn't. I am young, I should be out doing stupid stuff (not stuff that's gonna get me into trouble for those of you who were concerned) and acting like and idiot with my friends.  I should be living, and I'm not, I'm pining.  I need to stop that, just shake it out!  I should be road trippin' and makin' memories, my whole blog is supposed to be about life not being measured by the years in your life but "by the life in your years." 

I think this week I'm going to try something new and try to conquer a fear just as Hannah and Olivia challenged (yeah, you probably didn't see their blog post, no worries click here).  That fear: wearing shorts to work out in a class full of skinny people.  I'm going to a hot yoga class in IC and I'm wearing shorts and I'm going to be proud of my body just as it is now.

Yeah this week really sucked, what did you do about it?  You cried and whined to your friends.  Really mature.  Maybe it helped, but now it's time to move past that and move on.  Get out there and live!  Don't think, just do.  I have a feeling this next week's gonna be LEGEN-DAIRY!!!!! 

now I'm hungry so I'm going to go find a snack, then I'm going to go to bed because I'm tired and it's late, and I have to work tomorrow........................night, but still, I got stuff to do tomorrow :)

Good Night Beautiful World!!!

New motto: whenever I'm sad I'm just gonna stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment