Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Time to go shopping for a nice sports bra!

What is it?
The Sports Bra Challenge is a day-long charity fitness centered around women working out in a series of group fitness classes in their sports bras. Come out to support and empower one another to feel comfortable in our bodies – exactly as we are. Get in on this epic celebration of our bodies and support S.E.A.K. Foundation and City of Hope’s Positive Image Center, which helps cancer patients regain and retain confidence in how they look while undergoing treatment. - S.E.A.K. Foundation 



 So this is something I am very excited for because body image is something I struggle with every day (as do billions of other women).  I am an avid fan of The Biggest Loser on NBC (even though it's not as good without Jillian but I digress) and 2 of the 3 ladies in the following video are the winner and runner up of season 11 (their blog <= Check it out!).  They are my inspiration for getting healthy(er), and I think this is an excellent cause so I will definitely be participating in some way (it would be FANTASTIC if I could actually get to New York, but that's doubtful so I'll prolly just walk around in a sports bra all day) and I hope others will join me. 

More information about S.E.A.K.

I think this picture is AWESOME!

"We believe that once you let go of the insecurities that hold you back, both physically and mentally, you can achieve anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment