Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Too sad to sleep = RANDOMENESS brought to you by someone else's teenage angst (because I'm no longer a teenager)

This is seriously going to get personal, you ready? fo sho!
 

If you were caught cheating, would you fess up? yep, but I would never cheat so it shouldn't be a problem
 

The last time you felt honestly broken? from saturday around 4p.m. to the present moment in time
 

Are you craving something? THAI FOOD!!!!!!
 

If you could have one thing right now what would it be? peace (maybe world peace, but i'd settle for personal peace)
 

Would you rather have ten kids, or none? oooo tough, i feel like ten kids would kill me but it would definitely be an adventure; 10 kids, final answer
 

What do you hear right now? "King of Anything" - Sara Bareilles
 

Is your bed against more than one of your walls? yep, it's in a corner
 

... What’s on your mind right now? lot's o' schtuff, i'm a multitasker, mostly i'm just singing along to the song in my head trying not to think too much
 

Are you there for your friends? As much as I can be
 

Last person to see you cry? I think Mom...could have been John, I've been a fountain lately
 

What do you do when you get nervous? play with my hair, make awkward faces
 

Be honest, do you like people in general? I think I do, but not if they're crappy drivers
 

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? i'm going to close my eyes and hit the keyboard....374....I'm going to live FOEVA!!!!
 

Does anyone completely understand you? I don't even understand me, I'm a very complicated human
 

Do you have a reason to smile right now? yes, if nothing else when I die I get to go to Heaven which is something to smile about

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you? Nope, but then again I've never almost died
 

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button? Sometimes I think I would but then I realize there is a reason things happen the way they do; God has a specific purpose and plan for me, the rewind button would just screw that up...plus I've seen the movie "Click" and don't particularly fancy ending up alone, fat, and dead on a sidewalk
 

Do you tell your mum or dad everything? do you? (that's a no)
 

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes? absolutely
 

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone? Let me ask my psychic fish

This time last year, can you remember who you liked? yes, yes I can ;)
 

Do you think more about the past, present, or future? I'm trying to think less and just be, but since I must choose, future 

How many hours of sleep do you get a night? lately...between 3 and 7, normally 6-8
 

Are you easy to get along with? Yes as long as you're not particularly judgy
 

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with? Absolutely not, we're planning girls night out
 

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth? water....
 

What size bed do you have? 2 twins = EMPORER!!!
 

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? before
 

Do you like the rain? LOVE the rain
 

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? it's possible
 

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? Yeah, ate sushi and LOVED IT!

Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither? goodie goodie with a badass alter ego
 

Who were you last in the car with, besides family? Sophie?  Kari?  I honestly can't remember
 

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who? HUNGER GAMES with Sophie, Dawn, and Victor!!
 

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend? no
 

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you? multiple times, it sucks but as Kelly Clarkson so wisely says: what doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER!!!! (insert fist pump here)
 

Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party? pfffff no...
 

Do you regret a past relationship? nope
 

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party? have we not established that I love music? CONCERT
 

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over? not really fall so much as drool over, but in all serious no
 

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry? I'm kinda snarky when I don't get my coffee in the morning sorry Tyler ;)
 

Do you care too much about your appearance? Depends on the day, I'm trying to care less
 

Are you a jealous person? Nope, I'm pretty darn relaxed
 

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yep :) 1 dress and 2 shirts, retail therapy is great
 

Do you miss anyone? yes
 

Last person who made you cry? my bird, but last person was probably my ethics professor last semester (ironic?)

Does your ex piss you off? don't have one
 

What are you doing tomorrow? School, barn, learn the can-can (seriously), run the dog, cry, whine about being tired, coffee, sing my heart out in the car, braid my hair, eat something, test, attempt to sleep not in that order
 

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week? Nope
 

Is there anyone you want to come see you? I'm kind of in a loner mood right now so no, but there are people I want to hang out with in the future
 

Have you ever been cheated on? no but I did cheat on butter.....with fake butter....sorry butter
 

Ever given your all to someone who walked away? not really
 

Do you like cotton candy? yes and no, it's gross but I eat it anyway
 

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with? Renee

Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17? and that ship has sailed :)  I am no longer at risk for teen pregnancy, shucks I guess being on "Teen Mom" is no longer a potential career
 

Do you have siblings? 2 of em
 

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone? yes, Sparx on Saturday, but she fell asleep in my lap tonight so we're even (Sparx is a dog)
 

How has the past week been for you? shi-tasctic
 

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? many in fact
 

What’s on your mind right now? changing the song...."Toxic" ew why is that on here
 

What were you doing at midnight last night? crying myself to sleep while watching "Biggest Loser" re-runs (yes I am that cool)
 

What is your current mood? melancholy with a dash of sassy
 

Who was the first person you talked to today? Mom, kind of a half asleep statement of "morning..."
 

Will this week be a good one? hopefully it will get better, I think I've hit my bottom so nowhere to go but up

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy? yes...i think
 

Who were you with last night? when?  early night Sophie and John and tons of mall people, then Panera people, then my horse, then family, then no one 

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? no
 

Next time you will kiss someone? tbd

Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy? BOY
 

Do you have any plans for the weekend?take-home test, barn, run the dog, 11 hours of work (possibly more), more singing, probably more crying, hopefully lots of laughter, chillin with friends, various shenanigans


The end.....almost

 

Shout out to all the teenage angsters out there, do not let one little happening ruin your life.  You have been soooo blessed in so many other ways: you have a home, you have a loving family, you have enough food, you have clothes, you have shoes, you aren't dying, no one you love is dying (maybe someone died, but you'll see them again), life is too damn short to be constantly looking back at mistakes you've made.  Look to the future, but mostly just exist in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment