Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Songs that....

I Love:
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
Turn to Stone - Ingrid Michaelson
Blessed Redeemer - Casting Crowns
I Want the Sky - Lucy Schwartz
The Sun Will Rise - Kelly Clarkson
Clocks - Coldplay
Blow Away - A Fine Frenzy
Come Home - OneRepublic
Let the Rain - Sara Bareilles (as well as all of her other songs)
Who Says - Selena Gomez and the Scene
Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
Eternal Flame - Bangles
Jar of Hearts and Distance - (both by) Christina Perri 

I (somewhat embarrassingly) Jam Out to:
What Doesn't Kill You - Kelly Clarkson (and most of the rest of her music)
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Fake ID - Big & Rich
Hello - Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette
We are Young - Glee Cast
Animal - Neon Trees
Smooth Criminal - Glee Cast
What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
Closing Time - Semisonic
Change of Seasons - Sweet Thing
SPACE JAM!!!!
I'll Be Waiting - Adele
Without You - David Guetta and/or Glee
Shake it Out - Florence and the Machine
24 - Jem
Hawk Eyes - The Kicks
Hit the Lights - Selena Gomez and the Scene
Blame it on the Girls - Mika
and many MANY more


I am Embarrassed to sing but rock out to anyway:
Get Some - Lykke Li (me when I listen to this song - sans alcohol)
Sexy and I Know it - LMFAO
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Dragostea Din Tei - O-zone
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
Baby - and host of other songs by J. Biebs
Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift
Take it Off/Tik Tok/We R Who We R - Ke$ha (key-dollar sign-ha) - you can find these on your own
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Love Today - Mika
Love You Like a Love Song- Selena Gomez and the Scene
Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson
and there are probably more....

You should listen to RIGHT NOW b/c their so AWESOME!
Eyes Open - Taylor Swift


This=Love - The Script


Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles (I just love the music video)


There's many Many MANY more amazing songs out there, these are just a few of my favorites, enjoy! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment