Thursday, April 5, 2012

She Sprikens the Truth

I (like the general population) waste a LOT of time on the internet.  That amount of time went drastically up after I discovered the Jenna Marbles (Mourey).  Her videos are hilarious to stay the least (it's-funny-cuz-it's-true type of funny).  Despite their hilarity there is some major truth in them (truth that sometimes you don't want to hear).  She puts out videos every Wednesday and today's video was about diets (which I just found laughably ironic) so I was then inspired to post some of my favorite Jenna Marble videos.

*Disclaimer #1 - these videos are highly addictive, do not view if you are attempting to write a paper or study for an impending test*

*Disclaimer #2 - she swears.....a lot, don't watch if it offends you*



What Girls do in the Car

How to Get Ready for a Date - oh sarcasm

How to Talk to Animals

What Caffeine Does

How to Avoid People You Don't Want to Talk to

How Girls Watch TV

How a Diet Works


So you are now either addicted, nodding your head and going "oh yeah, these are my favorites too, this blog-writer-person has good taste," or disgusted, but I don't really care because these they make me laugh when I'm having a bad day so that's really all I care about.

Enjoy! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment