Friday, April 13, 2012

Who I would be if I was a character in my favorite TV shows...

Title says it all, here we go (in no particular order):

Vampire Diaries
A lower-maintenance Caroline who dresses more like Elena and isn't a cheerleader.
Why?  I'm a little neurotic (way less than her, but still), I am on par with her lack of self-confidence/esteem, I'm pretty random (she has some random moments) and I'm fiercely loyal of my friends and family.

Gilmore Girls:
Lorelai minus the whole teen pregnancy deal.  One word: sarcasm....few more: movie/tv buff.

E.R.:
Neela, I'm book smart like her, but nervous in social situations

Alias:
Sydney cuz I'm b.a. like that.

Grey's Anatomy:
Christina Yang, I can be driven like she is and I'm kind of a slob (I don't like cleaning, but I also don't like messes, I'm constantly at war with myself)

How I Met Your Mother:
Lily because I'm definitely not Robin.

Smash:
Karen - she's from IA

Wizards of Waverly Place:
Alex, middle child, sarcastic, devious, and clever, nuff said.

Veronica Mars:
Veronica Mars - Short, blonde, Criminal Justice major

Bones:
Bones?  I really don't know.

I realize this post really wasn't that serious, but at least I wrote the entire thing, no copying or pasting so ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment