Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Not that anyone cares...

. . . .but I'm in the blogging mood (because I probably won't get to do it over break) so I feel the need to blog whatever thought that pops into my head.  Right now I really need to work out so I thought, hey, workout post.  So here ya are world, my little routine that I try to do every night (it's a pyramid, what!?!?!):



Round 1 (can't think of the word I'm trying to think of):
50 crunches
10 reverse crunches
25 chest flies (don't know if that's how you spell it)
x4 sets

Round 2:
15 inner thigh windshield wiper leg things (stand on one leg, slowly move other leg from all the way out to the side to across your midline, squeezing your inner thigh muscles - adductors - as you go)
15 reverse leg lifts
15 weighted plie squats
x3 sets

Round 3:
50 forward lunges
50 side lunges
50 curtsy lunges
x2 sets

Round 4 (optional):
Hold 1 minute plank between each round
Do as many push-ups as you can (I can do 25, pitiful, I know)
50 backward lunges
3 sets of 3 squats (held for 20 seconds each)

I also try to do at least an hour of cardio at least 5 days a week (I'm aiming for 7 people, I needs ta get my skinny on).  Do these rounds. . . .INTERVALS!!! that's the word I was looking for. . . . .no, not quite, I don't know, whatever, do them without resting, should take you 30-45 minutes, maybe, I don't know, I don't time myself.

Going to workout now!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment