Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thirty Day Challenge in One Day


This video has nothing whatsoever to do with my post today...enjoy!

 

Day One: Top Five Favorite Excuses
  1. My pet rock just died, I need a day to mourn
  2. It's too early
  3. It's too late
  4. It's Monday
  5. My pet unicorn fed it to my goat
(I'll let you in on a secret - I don't actually have a goat)


Day Two: Top Five Favorite Books You’ve Read For School (in no particular order)
  1. The Bad Seed
  2. The Other Boleyn Girl
  3. Animal Farm
  4. Of Mice and Men
  5. A Thousand Splendid Suns

Day Three: Top Five Names You Wish Were Yours
  1. Katherine
  2. Elizabeth
  3. Isobel
  4. Joliette
  5. Bridgette
(so many nickname opportunities that I will never have)

Day Four: Top Five Favorite Things About The Internet
  1. It knows everything
  2. It's fairly speedy
  3. It's composed of pure truth
  4. It has the Twitter Machine and the YouTube Monster
  5. It never wastes my time
(Try and figure out if I'm being sarcastic)

Day Five: Top Five Places You’d Like To Live
  1. Somewhere in Scotland
  2. New York City
  3. Somewhere in Cali - LA, San Francisco, what evs
  4. Somewhere in England
  5. Toledo, Spain

Day Six: Top Five Things That Happened To You This Past Year
  1. I changed my major for better or worse (and added a Spanish minor)
  2. I sang a solo (and rocked it)
  3. I lost 20 lbs. (and still going)
  4. I joined a small group
  5. I learned to sing and play "Cups"

Day Seven: Top Five Favorite Historical Figures
  1. Betty White (just kidding)
  2. Katherine of Aragon
  3. Abraham Lincoln
  4. Julia Child
  5. Penny Chenery

Day Eight: Top Five Biggest Fictional Crushes
  1. Logan Thibault - The Lucky One
  2. Ren MacCormack - Footloose
  3. Damon Salvatore - The Vampire Diaries (at least it's not Edward :p)
  4. Marco - What to Expect When You're Expecting (a. He's a really good guy, b. He can cook, c. He was played by Chace Crawford...so sue me)
  5. Jesse - Pitch Perfect (the boy loves movies and sings like an angel, clearly it's meant to be)
  
Day Nine: Top Five People You’d Like To Kill
  1. Hitler
  2. Hitler
  3. Hitler
  4. Hitler
  5. Done

Day Ten: Top Five Reasons You Feel The Way You Do Right Now
  1. I got up at 6am after going to bed at midnight
  2. I had some coffee
  3. That coffee was a while ago
  4. It's Saturday
  5. I haven't exercised today

Day Eleven: Top Five Languages You Wish You Were Fluent In
  1. Russian
  2. Yiddish
  3. Cantonese
  4. French
  5. Dog (give me the hotdog)

Day Twelve: Top Five Trends/Styles You Abhor
  1. YOLO
  2. Boys wearing skinny jeans
  3. Girls who need a man to be happy
  4. Twihardism
  5. People who can seem to finish their words (ex. Totes v. Totally, Probs v. Probably)
 
Day Thirteen: Top Five Dream Jobs
  1. Oscar-nominated actress
  2. Horse Therapy Clinic (for troubled youth and inmates)
  3. Something in a zoo (that doesn't involve giant poo)
  4. Food Truck Chef
  5. Tour Guide
(bottom 3 are just things that sound fun at the moment)

Day Fourteen: Top Five Things You’d Do If You Had Magical Abilities
  1. Turn into any animal I want - see the world
  2. Move things with my mind - correct stupid driving behaviors
  3. Implant thoughts in people's minds - world peace (or is it world domination? haHaHAHAHAH)
  4. Physical regeneration - hostage negotiator (ya can't hurt me, I'm the perfect hostage), oh and olympic gymnast because I would stop aging once I was at perfect health
  5. Manipulate the time/space continuum - find the doctor

Day Fifteen: Top Five Favorite Beverages
  1. Water - I drink it all the time, I'd die without it
  2. Chai Tea - it's my comfort beverage
  3. Cappuccino/Coffee - the juice of life
  4. Strawberry/Mango Lemonade thing I had that one time
  5. Herbal Tea

Day Sixteen: Top Five Things In Life You’d Like An Explanation For
  1. Mosquitoes and ticks - they serve no purpose
  2. Spiders as pets - that's just wrong
  3. Why did we bale out the banks instead of dispersing that money amongst the American population with the stipulation that they must spend it in the U.S., within a year (now that would have boosted the economy)
  4. Hatred in general (why can't we be friends bro?)
  5. Why hasn't anyone invented 0 calorie chocolate?

Day Seventeen: Top Five Favorite Things To Do Where You Live
  1. Ride horses
  2. Run
  3. Go see movies
  4. Hot Yoga
  5. Burst into song in public places

Day Eighteen: Top Five Favorite Sporting Events
  1. Gymnastics
  2. Rodeos
  3. Football
  4. Other equestrian events
  5. Soccer

Day Nineteen: Top Five Favorite Sandwiches
  1. Anything with meatballs
  2. Turkey, swiss, every available vegetable
  3. Hamburgers
  4. Pizza Wraps
  5. Anything I can cook in a skillet

Day Twenty: Top Five Most Annoying Celebrities
  1. Miley Cyrus
  2. Lindsey Lohan
  3. Ashton Kutcher (sorry bro but you ruined 2 and 1/2 Men)
  4. Kristin Stewart
  5. Politicians - I'm tired of seeing them on my TV, I would like to not see them on my TV for a very long LONG time

Day Twenty-One: Top Five Movies You Quote Constantly (it is really hard to pick just 5)
  1. Spaceballs
  2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  3. Easy A
  4. Baby Mama
  5. Pitch Perfect- just lately (mostly from random bursts of song that escape my mouth)
 
Day Twenty-Two: Top Five Sexiest People of Your(ish) Generation
  1. Ryan Reynolds
  2. Skylar Astin - that's a boy
  3. Kenny Wormald
  4. Alex Pettyfer
  5. Tyler Posey

Day Twenty-Three: Top Five Worst Teachers You’ve Ever Had
  1. That sub who made us put our heads down so she could yack on her phone in 4th grade
  2. My organobiochem professor freshman year
  3. Any teacher who never let the class play "Heads Up, 7 Up"
  4. The teacher in 5th grade who used to talk about the SARS pandemic killing us all (that is definitely a good story for children - well done)
  5. The people who greatly influenced my switching majors for the negative

Day Twenty-Four: Top Five Things You Do During “Me-Time”
  1. Go for a run
  2. Ride my horse
  3. Drive with the windows down and the radio blasting, sing loudly
  4. Yoga
  5. Read a book/watch a movie (probably more accurate)

Day Twenty-Five: Top Five Products You Most Desire
  1. Boots
  2. An elliptical
  3. Something to make my hair curly
  4. A car of my own
  5. A jetpack
 

Day Twenty-Six: Top Five Most Useful Inventions
  1. The elliptical
  2. KitchenAid
  3. SlapChop
  4. Indoor plumbing (this really should be #1, but there is no particular order)
  5. ForeverLazy

Day Twenty-Seven: Top Five Most Annoying Things About Yourself
  1. I'm a little shy and socially awkward - you kinda have to make the first move and be confident because I am not - also, my shyness sometimes comes off as bitchiness, I probably do want to talk to you, I'm just not because I don't know what to say (if you think I'm being a bitch, I probably really like you)
  2. My thighs
  3. My short fuse
  4. My tendency towards procrastination
  5. My lonerness

Day Twenty-Eight: Top Five Favorite TV Shows
  1. Alias
  2. ER
  3. Heroes (first 3 seasons ONLY)
  4. Friends/How I Met Your Mother (they're basically the exact same show)
  5. Doctor Who
  6. Vampire Diaries
  7. Las Vegas
  8. Heartland
  9. Lost (first 4 seasons)
and the list goes on...

Day Twenty-Nine: Top Five Biggest Guilty Pleasures
  1. Dance Moms
  2. Revenge
  3. The Twilight books
  4. Cookie Dough
  5. Craisins

Day Thirty: Top Five Favorite Song Lyrics (that you can think of right now because there are definitely more than 5)
  1. "Don't you worry, don't you worry child!  See Heaven's got a plan for you..."
  2. "I wanna darken in the skies, open the floodgates up.  I wanna change my mind, I wanna be enough..."
  3. "Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you..."
  4. "And so here we go bluebird, back to the sky on your own. Oh, let him go bluebird.  Ready to fly, you and I, here we go. Here we go...."
  5. "It's going down, fade to Blackstreet
The homies got RB, collab' creations
Bump like Acne, no doubt
I put it down, never slouch
As long as my credit can vouch
A dog couldn't catch me ass out
Tell me who can stop when Dre making moves
Attracting honeys like a magnet
Giving em eargasms with my mellow accent
Still moving this flavour
With the homies Blackstreet and Teddy
The original rump shakers..." (because the other 4 were serious)

No comments:

Post a Comment