Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The internet machine gets distracting at times

Blah blah blah or blablabla?
I think Rebel Wilson should indeed babysit Honey Boo Boo - that would be an entertaining couple of hours.



So there are plenty of things I should be doing, but instead I spent some time on the YouTube monster (which is only slightly less dangerous than the Pinterest fiend, because that one sucks out your soul like a dementor...this one just puts you in a coma/trance thing and suddenly there goes half your day).

Things I should be doing but am not because YouTube is too freakin entertaining:
  1. Yoga - I always say I'm gonna get up and do yoga in the mornings and then I don't because my bed is warm and my room is cold.
  2. Eating breakfast - it's sorta the most important meal of the day, especially if you intend on exercising later.
  3. Writing my essays - 4 down, 2 to go
  4. Watching The Station Agent - believe it or not, watching this movie is part of my homework
  5. Reading a book - then I would be growing my brain instead of shrinking it
  6. Inventing a cure for cancer - get up, cure cancer, then YouTube (sheez I need to get my priorities straight)
  7. Studying for that Spanish Exam I have on Friday - hahahaha I'm not gonna study
  8. Working on my term paper for my honors course - it's only 30% of my grade, no big
  9. Thinking up clever catch phrases to use in an argument - I always think of the clever things after the fact
  10. Figuring out what I'm gonna do with my life - all I've got right now is star in a movie with Rebel Wilson...or Kristin Wiig...or Chace Crawford? Priorities.
  11. Putting some effort into my appearance - I'm not feeling the best and I plan on working out after class so I really don't see the point...but I haven't put any effort into how I look pretty much all week sooo.....
  12. Making money - I need money
  13. Rejoicing because the election is OVER - no more commercials, no more calls, no more candidates ugly.....drawls? sure.
  14. Stapling my essays to my test - but they both have my name on them so it's kinda a wasted staple
  15. Clean my room - it's not messy per se (is that how you spell that?), it's just lived in
Ok time to go do one of those things, but I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment