Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reasons Why the World is Not Allowed to End This Year

  1. Ted Mosby's kids live in the year 2030 where, clearly, the world is fine.
    • Also, I'd never get to find out how Ted met their mother = travesty
  2. I will never get to go to the U.K. which is unacceptable, especially when I'm sooo close.
  3. I will have wasted my entire life in school, living semi-frugally, and watching my weight.
  4. I won't ever get to be a mom.
  5. I will probably never have been in love (which is really quite depressing).
  6. Christmas won't get to come this year...I am soooo in the mood to do Christmasy things!
  7. I will never get to turn 21 (although I've declared December 20th my official 21st birthday since I am oh-so-close and I don't really want to remember the world ending)
  8. I will never get to move away and have an adventure.
  9. I will never have an actual career.
  10. I will never discover what my dream job is....well I know what I want it to be, but it's nigh impossible.
  11. I will never have owned a dog <= I was robbed of my childhood
  12. I will die in debt...college debt.
  13. I could have skipped the whole higher education thing and used that money for an adventure abroad, or helping people in need.....while having an adventure abroad.
  14. There are still 37 states I haven't set foot in.
  15. The end of the world will be terrifying.
There are more reasons, but I'd rather go to bed than think of them.  Night all, hope you voted today...... or didn't....whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment